NEW Payment Options Available!!
Internet Electronic Payments
Powered by Paymentus
The District has partnered with the Paymentus Corporation to continue offering an internet electronic payment option. Payments are accepted 24 hours every day, but the payment is posted to the customer’s account the following day during office hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday, except holidays.
· A transaction or processing fee of $2.50 will be charged for all credit card transactions. The District does not receive any revenue from the convenience fee.
1. Recurring or automatic payments are now available through your checking or savings account WITHOUT ANY TRANSACTION FEE. (Customers signing up for recurring and automatic payments will automatically be enrolled in the Paperless Billing Program.) Here's a helpful guide to automatic payments.
· * Paperless billing is now available which allows you to view & pay your bill and review your water usage any time.
· Click on the Electronic Payment link below and follow the prompts.
· VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit or Debit Cards are accepted.
· An electronic Debit from your checking or savings account is also accepted. You will need your bank’s routing number and your full bank account number that is listed at the bottom of your check.
* Sign up for paperless billing and be registered to win one of many prizes including Android Tablets. (Drawing will be held on February 26, 2014)
Our winners are: Dora Vronch, 9" Android Tablet; Anna Urban, 7" Android Tablet; Stephanie Saladino, 10" Digital Photo Frame
5 Things You Should Know When You Auto-Enroll
1. After successfully creating a username & password for the North Park Water/Paymentus website and while signed in you should see 5 blue tabs at the top; Bills, Payments, Schedules, Accounts, Payment Methods. Click on the Accounts tab first.
2. In the upper left hand corner, under the words “Customer Dashboard” you should see 2 options; My Accounts and Add An Account. Click on Add An Account and enter your account number (customer number) with no decimals or dots, just the numbers.
3. Next choose the Schedules tab. Again, under the words “Customer Dashboard” are 2 options; My Schedules and Schedule a Payment. Click on Schedule a Payment.
4. Make the frequency “On the due date”
5. Disregard the End Date field.
Call our office if you need any further assistance setting up this auto-withdrawal. Hours 8 AM – 5 PM, 815.633.5461.
Alternate Electronic Bill Payment Option:
The District has also partnered with the office of the Illinois State Treasurer, Dan Rutherford offer a bill payment service called E-Pay. E-Pay allows customers to make their water bill payments over the Internet using Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards, as well as an electronic draft option from checking or savings accounts. A user fee of $1.00 - $8.00 depending on the amount of the bill, is added to the payment amount for the convenience of the internet service. Neither the State nor the District receives any revenue from the convenience fee.
Just click on the E-pay website link below to connect with the E-Pay web site
Enter: North Park Public Water under find government unit and follow the instructions.
Illinois E-PAY Website